The 2nd international scientific conference “Quality of Health Care and Social Welfare – EDUCATION AND PRACTICE” of the P. Stradins Medical College of the University of Latvia
Promoting cross-sectoral cooperation in the exchange of academic and professional experience.
Work of the team in the field of health care and social welfare.
1. Skills necessary for the labor market.
2. Critical thinking.
3. Multidisciplinary cooperation.
4. Oral and written communication.
5. Circulation of business information.
6. Teaching activities in the intercultural environment.
Specialists in the health and social welfare sector, partners of P. Stradins Medical College of the University of Latvia, social partners, academic staff and students from Latvia and universities of the cooperation in Europe.
VENUE TIME AND PLACE
23.05.2019., Semarah Hotel Lielupe, Bulduru avenue 64/68, Jūrmala, Latvia.
Latvian and English