Health Care and Social Welfare – EDUCATION AND PRACTICE/ 2023
Health Care and Social Welfare – EDUCATION AND PRACTICE
The 3rd international scientific conference “Quality of Health Care and Social Welfare – EDUCATION AND PRACTICE” of the P. Stradins Medical College of the University of Latvia
VENUE TIME AND PLACE
18.05.2023., CONFERENCE – SemaraH Hotel Lielupe (Bulduru prospekts 64/68, Jūrmala)
19.05.2023., WORK IN SECTIONS – P. Stradins medical college of the University of Latvia (Vidus prospekts 38, Jūrmala)
To promote interdisciplinary cooperation in the exchange of academic and professional experience.
AN INNOVATIVE APPROACH IN THE HEALTHCARE AND WELFARE FIELD.
Specialists in the health and social welfare sector, partners of P. Stradins Medical College of the University of Latvia, social partners, academic staff and students from Latvia and universities of the cooperation in Europe.
PARTICIPANTS ARE INVITED TO DISCUSS THE FOLLOWING TOPICS
1. Digitalization in medicine and education – a creative approach in health care and study process:
• challenges and risks of digitization in the patient-centered healthcare process
• student-centered approach to digitized education and study process
• digital skills in social care field.
2. Medical education for sustainable development in the health and social care field:
• acquisition of competencies required in the labor market in the remote study process
• learning in the medical and social work environment (healthcare and social work mentoring)
• feedback in lecturers' work
Latvian and English
REGISTRATION OF PARTICIPANTS
• REFERENTS until 31.01.2023.
• LISTENERS until 10.05.2023.
Registration on-line: https://forms.gle/kPrRo89RC2kKV4Rx8
PARTICIPATION FEE (can be done by bank transfer only)*
30 EUR – for participation in the 1st day ** (coffee break, lunch, certificate of the participation)
20 EUR – for participation in the 2nd day** (coffee break, lunch, certificate of the participation)
40 EUR – for poster and/ or theses** (publication expenses)
80 EUR – for publication in scientific collection of articles “Scientific articles” (publication expenses)
*On the days of the conference, it will be necessary to present the order of payment at the registration.
** PAYMENT SHOULD BE DONE until 10.05.2022.
COLLEGE REQUIREMENTS FOR MEMBERSHIP
Agency of the University of Latvia
“P. Stradins Medical College of the University of Latvia”
Abbreviation: LU PSK
Reg. Nr.: 90000031813
Address: Vidus prospekts 38, Jurmala, Bulduri, LV-2010
State Treasury, code: TRELLV22
Paid service account Nr.: LV27TREL9150234010000
Specify in the purpose of payment:
Participation – International conference 2023, name, last name, EKK 21379
Publication – International conference 2023, name, last name, EKK 21379
SEE YOU IN THE CONFERENCE – JŪRMALA!
The team of P. Stradins Medical College
of the University of Latvia