Mission, vision, activity
MISSION, VISION, ACTIVITY
P. Stradins Medical College of the University of Latvia guarantees students an opportunity to obtain qualitative short cycle professional higher education in Jūrmala city and in Latgale region – Rēzekne city.
In cooperation with professional associations and partners, the College ensures the evelopment of study programs in accordance with the requirements of the labor market and the latest technologies.
P. Stradins Medical College of the University of Latvia is one of the leading medical colleges in Latvia, competitive in the Baltic region and European Union countries.
Basic directions of activity
- To ensure the implementation of eight study programs into two study directions – Healthcare and Social Welfare.
- To provide opportunities for the growth of college students and academic staff in scientific research activities.
- To provide college students with study continuity opportunities for the 2nd level professional higher education and the 5th level professional qualification.
- To implement professional development education programs and professional qualification improvement courses within the study directions.
- To ensure the maintenance and development of the material and technical facilities in accordance with the profile of College.
- To ensure the professional development for academic staff and the integration of new professionals in the activities of the College.